Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gossamer Blue Guest Designer

Hello hello
 
Just catching up with my blog.
 
Last month I was lucky enough to be Guest Designer for Gossamer Blue. I was blown away with the kits Lori makes up. They are amazing!! Gossamer Blue even have their own exclusive papers too. So head on over to their shop and check them out. These kits are well worth it!!!
 
To check out my Guest post on the Gossamer Blue blog click here -->HERE there's some quick facts bout me too ;)
 
Here are the layouts I created:
 
"Today, This Morning"
 
"Adore"

 
"Chill"

If you follow my blog you might have noticed I posted a video tut last night, well I used the Gossamer Blue kits to create it.
 
All the products are latest release and the possibilities are endless.
 
Thanks for looking and for your lovely comments.
 
Until next time
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo