Monday, July 12, 2010

1,2,3 Challenge LO

What a winters day!! I really don't like winter but I do enjoy listening to the wind and the rain. Wish I had an open fire to keep nice and warm. Good weather for watching movies though, and scrapbooking!!

Anyways here is my LO for the July 123 Challenge. Technique is Grunge, Word - Passion, and colour red. http://www.ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123challenge/

I have used: Kaisercraft & Sassafras papers, Hambly screen print, hesin, al foil, MLS & Heidi Swapp alphas, playing card, kaiser rubons, portacraft sticker, 7 gypsies stickers, brads, staples, kaiser ink and chalks, black acrylic paint (used a mini sprayer to mist), red nail polish.



Its a but of a different style LO to what I am used to but had a great time using the paint.

Anyways, I have a kinda busy weeek, I am looking forward to Wednesday - scrappin' at a friends, i just really hope my creative juices will be flowing (they aren't atm!!).

TFL

Neatz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo