Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Get Picky Challenge #5 Sketch

hey all
now i love the Get Picky challenges!!!!
i have been trying to do a few layouts lately and they seem to never come together so i would pack up my stuff then start again.... in the end i thought to myself "now anita! be true to yourself!!!" so i got out some papers i had just brought at MWM..... the new 7gypsies range Crazy Love and boy oh boy my layout just came together sooooooo easily and I love the end result! its very me. if any of u ladies know what to call my scrappin style could u let me know cause i have noooo idea how to explain it!

so here it is
It's OK
- its a pic of my baby on the trampoline at my aunties he is always so cautious when trying something new and always looks for reassurance.
i have used: 7gypsies crazy love papers, stickers and tapes, maya road envelope, prima flower, kaiser flower, heidi swapp alphas, hessian, hambly transparency, twine, lots n lots of tim holtz distress ink, dress patter, crafty notions mist, texture paste and paint.

OUT FOR PUBLICATION

as i type this i am watching the devestation on the news about the earthquake in christchurch. i hope they can rescue as many people as possible. it is so sad to see people in such a dire need. it looks as though a lot of people have been injured. we should be so grateful for all the emergency services and others who will work around the clock to help all these people.

thanks for having a squizz!! and for all the comments.

anita xxo

p.s. - i started bootcamp last week and found out today that we are actually training for a triathalon!!! ekkkk....... better get fit fast!!! !! haha

18 comments:

  1. Anita! You ask whats your Style?? I Say FAB U LAS! SENSATIONAL! STUNNING! Shall I keep Going... LOL! This is Just SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!
    Love everything little thing about it.
    Lovely new Profile Photo too...
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is just so so beautiful. The pics are the cutest but your use of the papers and that envelope and all of it.
    And as far as style, I actually just posted the same thing today. I dont have one, I guess I just go with it but I would soooo love to have one. So, I cant help you except to say that your work is gorgeous, amazing, unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of layering and i love the rustic feel to your LAYOUT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning Anita. I am blown away. I love the layering and the colours, the different techniques you have used on here. I dont know what to describe my style either, so dont worry about what to describe yours..lol. Its just Anita style. Just a beautiful detailed style that is very much liked. Take care, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate u...........hahaha so does that tell u how good u are :) WOW WOW oh Wow u r so right u just need to b urself own style i need to do that to then i wouldnt get stuck!! Btw i really love you and ur scrappin is inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love it!
    The colours, the layering, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow!! Your layout is stunning!! The pics are so cute. Love what you've done with the hessian and the layering is fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all those beautful layers! And those photos are just gorgeous!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, check out all those textures and layers! Absolutely gorgeous, and your pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning LO. I love the papers and layers of texture. The colours together are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anita! Your layout is incredible!!! I just love all your layers and details. I can't help with your style either mainly because I don't even know how to describe my own style lol! But stick with what you do because you are amazing at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'll simply call your style, ART, because when i look at this amazing page, this is the word who comes to me... TFS !

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Anita, absolutely stunning page.. Loving everything about this!! Love all the layering elements and gorgeous detail!! Might have to get some of these pp's :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning LO...great layering and distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG anita This is just incredible, I am blown away how stunning this is, all your elements are just perfect, I would also describe your style as PERFECT!!!!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely LOVE this layout! The layering, the texture & the colours...wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anita! i followed your blog link from Get Picky. Your lo jumped out at me. It's gorgeous. I love the colours and textures, makes me want to reach out and touch it. You have done abeautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunningly beautiful - really stunning.

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo