Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Scrapfriends - Sketch #7

Hi!

I am getting back into the swing of blogger and some challenges.

I found the Scrapfriends sketch #7 and loved it! I actually done #6 too but never photographed it to upload. There sketches are awes, lots of room for added mixed media too and layers.

I rotated the sketch so it was horizontal and added a few more embellishments. But that's the fun of sketches you can interpret how you like!

I am in love with these papers too. They are Teresa Collins Vintage Finds and I have teamed them up with some gorgeous Prima flowers. Lots of texture here.... hessian, wood wool, layers of papers, metal florish, tissue paper, gesso.

I pretty much sprayed everything with gold Color Shine & Shimmerz Heavy Metal and then on top of some of the embellishments I added Shimmerz in the Angel Wings colour. The Shimmerz is magic! I love the pot as you can use your finger to apply it or paintbrush if you wish but the level of shimmer is gorgeous!

A little tip, if you are having probs sticking your alphas down put a bit of Gel Medium and then just stick on top. They wont be moving anytime soon!

So here is my layout.... took me long enough to show you!


TFL :)

Anita

11 comments:

  1. It was worth the wait, its awesome and so much to look at on one page, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be the best floral/ornate layout I have seen in ages. Amazing design, beautiful colors and just a perfect balance of everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to agree with Georgia - this is amazingly detailed & so thoughtfully put together...really glad you photographed this one for our challenge at Scrap Friends:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Gorgeous colours and sooooo many pretties to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunnig! gorgeous flower work there! glad you joined us at ScrapFriends!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! Love your cluster work - so much great detail! Beautiful colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty layout..love the soft colours and fabulous details! ...thanks so much for playing along at SF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply divine, such a girly and pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a stunning layout! Love the layering, the softness of this & all the details...simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo