Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Paper Stories - March Sketch

hello hello!
 
I really can not believe it... it's March already! where has the first two months of 20-13 gone?
 
On Saturday I attended Finnabairs classes here in Perth and WOW she blew my mind. Such a talented lady! So glad to have been able to learn some of her techniques!
 
March is jammed pack full for me. Saturday I'm teaching a class at Made With Memories. It's a cute little Owl canvas and would suit a little girls room check out the details here. I have my sisters baby shower which I have been making lots of cute things for. And then at the end of the month we are off for the Easter Long Weekend which should be lovely and relaxing!
 
So as it is March, that means a new sketch challenge over at Paper Stories. Em at Page Drafts has created another great sketch for you to work with.
 
Here is my take on it.... using Crate Paper Maggie Holmes range
 
Sunshine on a Cloudy Day
(sorry about the bad photo.... no matter how many times I tried I could not get it focused properly!?!!)
 
 

 
 
 


And the sketch (which I rotated)
 
 
 
This months prize for winning the March Sketch challenge is a Teresa Collins Then and Now collection pack.
 
 
 
Have a great day!!
 
Until Nextime....
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. So cute Anita, I just submitted one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, where have I seen that pic before??? What a fabulous layout! Love the bows and the detail across the top of the page.Sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum....no photo chopping??!!! And I'm off to see Finnabair next week....am sooo excited - glad it was good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so gorgeous Anita! lovely little details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Anita. I love that paper and you have used it perfectly. I am doing Finn's class on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cute!!!! What a lovely layout, Anita!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo