Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Navy Blue + Sequins = LOVE!

Hi..... well from a long holiday from Blogger I am surely back. Think you must be getting sick of me by now!
 
One of my fave paper manufacturers is Crate Paper and I loved their August Creative Challenge which is Navy Blue and Sequins. Now who doesn't love this combo?
 
So I had to go through my papers and find some navy blue. I found there were some Navy Blue in the Maggie Holmes range along with the Random collection which was release a little while ago. And it's always so much fun scrapping with your leftovers as this means lots of layers of unique shapes.
 
I don't know why but pie charts came into my mind so I thought, Okay I can do them! I kept them simple and used the same paper for each pie chart but cut on each section to give dimension. I also outlined them with lead pencil followed by an ink marker and used gelatos to shadow underneath and stamped with them in gold on top. Once again with sequins I clustered them. This time I added the glue and just sprinkled them and let them sit where they fell. This gives a great 'randomness' to my page. My other embellishments consist of Crate Paper stickers, pins some gold thread AND I LOVE the gold thickers. I used a pop of pink and yellow just to finish it off with a polaroid frame from the Maggie Holmes collection.
 
"Bless"
 

 
 
Have an awesome day :)
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love this Anita! I love the sequins the pie charts and the colours. Oh and the title is very cute hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love this!!! Simply wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo