Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Cute-sie layout.....

Hello hello!!!
 
I am popping in quickly to share with you a layout which I created a little Step x Step for. 
 
You will find the Step x Step instructions over at the Paper Stories blog HERE.  
 
I love this layout, it's simple, cute and lots of texture and it suits my daughter perfectly.
 
I have used the Glitz Wild & Free collection which is now in store at Paper Stories ---> here. You will be glad to know Georgia has 20% off EVERYTHING and that includes new stock!
 
"Cutie"

 
 
 

 
 
Thanks for taking a peek and until next time.....
 
 
Photobucket

 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love how you've used the stronger paper behind but then picked up on the colours around the photo...looks fab:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is awesome! Love, love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Anita! What a gorgeous colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours and positive energy at their best!

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo