Saturday, June 26, 2010

1,2,3 June Challenge LO

heya all!!!
I haven't posted anything for a while but here is a page i finished last night for the new June 123 Challenge. Here is the link http://www.ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123challenge/

The criteria of the challenge were- Paint smear background, Word - New (it is in my journalling), Colour - white.

I really enjoyed doing this page..... i call it my white-on-white page apart from the blue background.... but all other components are white based.

I haven't used any PP either.... I was so surprised when I was writing my products used list.......

I have used:
Cardstock - Bazzill
Transparency - Hambley
Embellishments - 2crafty chipboard, The Girls Paperie die cut journal tag, Embroided lace, Kaiser Pearls, Prima pearls, Gauze
Alphas - Heidi Swapp
Other - White acrylic paint, Tattered Angels Glimmermist, silver pen, Creative Memories butterfly punch, scraps of paper, staple

You have just gotta luvvv scraps of craft ribbons etc - thanks Mum!!!

The page is called "adore" and here it is:


Enjoy!! and TFL!!!

Neatz xo

1 comment:

  1. awww so sweet.... love the painting and the gauze give a great soft effect!

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo