Sunday, June 6, 2010

Some more bits n pieces......

here are a few more pages i have done lately....

this LO, "Precious Son" i have used the June monthly sketch at Scrapbook Savvy,
http://www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4393
I captured this photo just after Nathan was born - i can't believe how well it turned out!

I have used: Cardstock Bazzill shimmer, Paper Amy Butler Lotus faded china (absolutely loved using this paper!!)Embellishments Kaiser Rhinestones (i had to make my own florish as i could not find one in ice blue), hand drawn florish in silver pen,Pink Paislee rubons, cut out some BG paper to make flower up, BG stickers; Alphas Heidi Swapp, Adorn It! i wrote over the letters in silver pen, metallic blue ribbing. Other versa ink, i inked all edges and distressed most of them.



This next one I completed for the May sketch at Scrapbook Savvy.

This photo is a pic of me n Nathan just after he was born (do u see a theme in my scrappin?? haha)

I have used - Cardstock Bazzill, Paper BG Wassail & Pink Paislee fascinating, book page, Embellishments Ribbon, brads, heisen, dollie, lace, Pink Paislee press ons, Portacraft chipboard Alphas Websters Pages Storytellers Other Versa ink

Once again, edges are heavily inked on this pages and distressed. I hand cut the die-cut. I have also cut out the pattern from the paper to make a frame around the photo.



Anyways going to go and enjoy my Sunday! might do some more scrappin or maybe enjoy the sunshine while it is here!!

Neatz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo