Friday, January 28, 2011

Get Picky #4 Sketch

Ok now I am just squeezing this one in for the Get Picky #4 sketch challenge.... the deadline is in about 5hrs well maybe 4 now!! so better make it a quick post.

my baby boy's eyes are beautiful, when i look at him it makes me think of the bruno mars song just the way you are. so i have called my LO "your eyes". his eyes seem to glisten n are so bright! i get stopped so often in the shops because u cant help but notice them!

i have used a plethora of things on this page and have bowed the paper a lot but have managed to use up the left overs of the jack n jill collection by prima! this is my 3rd lo i have done using this paper range, luv it to bits!!
so other things used: maya road envelope, pink paislee artisian element, book pages, dress pattern, prima flowers, vine, kaiser leave, lace, twine, button, purple pumpkin button, machine stitching, pink paislee & oa alphas, staples, lots of tattered angels glimmer glaze & mist, texture paste, white paint, tim holtz distress ink.
it was so hard to photo to get the colours right, but the pic does not do the page justice! the colours look lovely in real life n the title doesnt seem so bold.... but anyways here it is....

Your Eyes





I have to say a big thanks to Treesa for taking these lovely pics of nathan for me!! so thank you! wish i had that lovely camera n portrait lens hehe!
anyways will be back real soon with 2 more lo's to share.
anita
xxo

5 comments:

  1. I can only imagine it IRL if it is better than this pic. This is just S T U N N I N G. I love everything about it, the pics, your colours, the title, the envelope and embellies, the sewing pattern....my oh my. This is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a winner! WOW! I love this to bits. I clicked on it to view it better because it was just amazing..love the details. Well done..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW hun this is super gorgoeus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pics look great, glad to have taken them! He is beautiful and does have amazing eyes :) Love your song title too

    ReplyDelete
  4. HMMMMM...I seriously don't think I could love ths layout more.... It is simply stunning Anita :):):): and the pics of your little cherub are beautiful! Thanks soooooo much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your double page is beautiful, Anita!! Love all the details and those pics of your handsome little boy :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo