Thursday, January 13, 2011

White With 1 Jan Challenge

Hi all!

First off my heart goes out to all u lovely ladies in qld!!! i can not start to imagine what u r going through. i hope everyone is safe and found higher ground. its amazing how everyone comes together in times of distress. it is truely amazing!!

Onto my post....
I can't do nice girly shabby layouts all the time!! as i have a baby boy who is nearly 1 i have to change my stripes to doing boy pages... i have to admit i am not a natural with these! they take me about triple the time to do n i am never 100% happy with them. ahhh well will have to get used to them n practice cause my baby boy isnt going to disappear!!! ever!!! hehe


anyways i thought i would give the WW1 a go this month. The challenge was to used Navy or Royal Blue, banner and of course White! hehe

my stash must be getting low cause i need more white cardstock, this was my last piece so had to make sure i didnt screw up the paint effect!!

here is my page "Explore" - i chose the royal blue. i hope i have met the criteria!!
I have used cool blue paint, white cardstock, sassa, bella blvd, making memories, pink paislee and kaiser papers, purple pumpkin string & buttons, other buttons, MLS & sassa alphas, scrapware chipboard, machine stitching.




tfl & your lovely comments!!!!

anita
xxo

8 comments:

  1. Hi Anita.... ha, ha it is only for the girls who lives in the Netherlands. The shipping costs would be to much so maybe you win at Bo Bunny's. Have a great day
    Jolanda Meurs Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just AMAZING Anita!! Love your placement of photos and your banners are just too cute! Thanks for playing along at WW1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LURVE this one! (I am always swayed by a good smearing of paint...hehe) Love the banners too, not to mention the gorgeous pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! I love this, everything about it..the paint the design and all the little details sensational .. it could be a winner ... woo hoo hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO!! Love your take on the WW1 challenge!!
    Luv Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Anita!! Love everything about this LO!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving beautiful comments!
    LOVE, LOVE the paint on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love this design, the paint and the banners. All smashingly fabulous. The green in the grass just sets it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo